The first thing you should know about me is that I'm extremely indecisive, especially when it comes to things as replacable as make-up. Every store and every brand has ten different types of the same product, right? How do you know what to chose? Answer..uh, you don't! If you're anything like me, you've tried just about everything (within your budget) out there. These are currently my five favorite products that I use every day.
1. OPI nail polish. Okay, obviously I don't apply this every day, but it's the best brand I've tried so far. For it's price range, it's the least messy, easiest to use, and they have the most beautiful colors. I pulled one for summer and one for fall. The violet/gray color is called Affair in Times Square and the peach/coral is called Sushi Me Salmon. Did I mention they have the most adorable names?
2. Cargo Big Bronzer. It's not shimmery or glittery. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone because she shade is determined by how much you apply. Also, it doesn't magically vanish fifteen minutes after you put it on.
3. Lorac Croc Palette. I'm going to do my best to describe this one, but you honestly just have to try it for yourself. It's a eyeshadow/liner/blush palette that I bought about a year ago. Right before I bought it I was watching Angelina Jolie's kickass action movie, Wanted. I couldn't even focus on the plot of the movie because I was so mesmerized by her eye make-up. On my way home I foud myself in a Sephora requesting a smokey eye tutorial. They used this palette, which I purched on the spot and I've been in love with it ever since. Worth every penny.
4. Sonia Kashuk eye liner. The back of the container says "dramatically defining long wear gel liner" and that's what I'm going to go with. I found this on sale at Target for $5. I apply this with a regular liner brush and it goes on incredibly smooth. It doesn't dry on the spot, so there is plenty of room for error.
5. Maybelline Pulse Perfection vibrating mascara. We've all seen the commercial and we probably thought the same thing, "greattt..another waist-of-money mascara from the drug store." Wrong! I love this mascara so much that I don't think I'll ever use any other mascara ever again. I bought it in waterproof because it's hot where I live and my eyes sometimes water when I laugh really hard. :) Seriously, stop hesitating and go buy it now. You will not be disappointed. PS. If you go to the website, you can print a $3 coupon!
If you have any questions about beauty products you're not sure about, feel free to ask me. There's a good chance I've tried it and if not, I'll be happy to find out for you!