9/1/09

Mellow Yellow












Shirt- Lux, Jeans- home made, Shoes- Steve Madden, Bag- American Eagle

It was to my understanding that fences were used to enclose things, but not this fence. It's in the middle of the woods with nothing on either side. It's been there for as long as I can remember, but it was recently painted with this soft yellow paint. Since I was using such a subtle background, I wanted my outfit to pop. I went with these jeans I made a few weeks ago. As you all know acid wash is a pretty big trend right now, but I didn't want to invest in it, so I followed Christen's DIY. It was really simple and they turned out better than I could have hoped for. The bag isn't a typo. It found it here and as you can imagine I was extremely skeptical. But because it was on sale for $19 with free shipping and return, I ordered it anyways. It came in the mail about a week later and I've been carrying it for about a month. And yes, I am "dancing" in the sixth picture. ;)



Oh, and I know it's just a fence, but I think it's the simplicity of it that really made this photo shoot work.

14 comments:

  1. I really like all the hues on your jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby I love your pants!

    Olga xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg are these gorgeous pants<3
    xx cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those jeans are fabulous and thank you for letting me know about 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs.' you have NO idea how excited i am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you outfits, love your blog! You are doing a great job.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pants are amazing! Love!!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally understand what you mean about really having to find the right shoe for the mens wear thing..you dont want to look toooo manly or floppy footed haha
    love your hair girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love those jeans. and that bag, from ae really?

    anyways i love the fence, it seems so magical

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ya ! i love love love the outfit and the sixth pic. ah-dorable ;) love it. hehe.

    ReplyDelete